1. ORDERS and PAYMENT MODALITIES
The requests of books, except those listed among the "Rarities" that can be requested only to the Historic Office of the General Staff of the Army, must be addressed to the Military Publications Office (22, Via Guido Reni – 00196 Rome; tel. 06809925068), attaching a copy of the final payment plus the shipping rates. The payment must be made by postal form or bank transfer on the postal account n. 29599008 payable to DIFESA SERVIZI S.P.A, indicating in the reason:
- the caption UPM (if you buy books at the Publications Office) or US (if you buy books at the Historic Office);
- the categorized code and the number of copies;
- the tax code, in case of private citizen, or the VAT number, in case of society;
(For example: UPM, N. 4822 - 2 copies, N. 6521 1 copy - RSSDNC59M22H481S).
For bank transfers, you must use the IBAN CODE IT 37 X076 0103 2000 0002 9599 008.
In case of direct sale, it is possible to pay by POS Credit Card. We are not liable for amounts sent or credited in other different modalities. It is not possible to pay by check.
2. BOOK SHIPPING
Only the Military Publications Office provides the shipping of books through the Express Parcels service of Poste Italiane. To the order amount you must add the shipping rates that can change depending on the weight, as reported in the table below.
The weight of each book is indicated in the catalogue.
you must contact the Military Publications Office - Tel. 06.809925068
N.B.: Also in case of books reported in "Rarities", the shipping rates are at the expense of the buyer.
|Up to 3 Kg|| 9.00 €|
|From 3 Kg to 10 Kg||11.00 € |
|From 10 Kg to 20 kg||12.50 €|
|From 20 Kg to 30 Kg||14.00 €|
|From 30 Kg to 50 Kg||17.00 €|
3. PRICE REDUCTIONS
The public Libraries, the military personnel on duty and on leave with UNUCI card and the civilian personnel of the Ministry of Defence can benefit of a reduced price of 33%. The discount is not applicable to the books listed in "Rarities" that are exclusively sold at full price.
4. DIRECT SALE
The direct sale is possible at:
- the Military Publications Office, opened all the working days from Monday to Thursday, from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. and from 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.; on Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m.
- the Historic Office that is situated in 23, Via Etruria – 00183 Rome and it is opened all the working days from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m., after having called the telephone number 0647358555 or 06 47358536.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Military Publications Office: 22, Via Guido Reni – 00196 Rome; Tel. 06 809925068.