A short staircase leads to the entrance "protected" by two cannons anti-tank of 47/32 and a Howitzer of 100/17.
In the great room inside, in the eight perimeter niches, there is the documentation about the history of the Alpine Corps from its foundation to present; relics, publications and artwork are exposed in showcases. On the entrance wall there are the portraits of General Giuseppe Perucchetti, the creator of the Corps, and of Cesare Battisti; there are also the Austrian flag, that in the past fluttered on the "Verruca" of Trento, and the medal collection of General Giuseppe Adami. He was the Commander of 5th Alpine Regiment in the Russian Campaign and one of the valorous protagonist of the Nicolajewka battle.
He dedicated all his life to the Alpine Acropolis Foundation where he was Commissioner before and President later, until his death on 31st July 1964. On the wall in front there is a panel depicting "the death of the Captain" of the count Paolo Caccia Dominioni, with the words of the motivations of the Gold Medal to the Valor in memory of the Captain Giuseppe Grandi of the 5thTirano Battalion dead in Russia. In the corners there are the banners of the units and the bust of "the Alpine". Trophies, weapons and various relics are exposed on the pillars between the niches. In the small room at the entrance of the Museum there are uniforms and equipment. A short rise leads to the Memorial Monument of the Gold Medals of the Alpine Troops. In the middle it is possible to see a stone of Monte Grappa and on the walls the names of the awarded soldiers of the conflicts in 1896 and 1945 engraved on large white marble slabs; all around above, there is the significant and suggestive representation of the places in which the Alpines showed their acts of war, created by the count Caccia Dominioni.
In the room it is preserved a precious tryptic of Mario Urbani "Falchi e prede" ("Hawks and prey") painted in the trench during the First World War. On the sides there are Howitzers that determined the history of the Alpine Troops: the Glorious 65/17 and the SKODA 75/13, used in the Second World War.