"Vivida folgore vivido ingegno"
The 184th "Cansiglio" Signals Battalion was constituted on 1st January 1976, after transformation of the preexistent "Folgore" Signals Battalion.
That unit derived from the 184th Engineer Mixed Battalion, constituted on 24th September 1944 with elements of the "Nembo" Paratroopers Division for the "Folgore" Combat Group.
Formed by two companies, by decree of 12th November 1976 it received the War Flag. The Battalion was dissolved on 30th November 1993 and some of its staff was included in the Repairing Experimentation Telematic and Material Supplies Signals Centre.
When the Centre was suppressed, in March 1999 the 184th TLC Support Regiment was constituted and it received the Flag and the traditions of the previous units.