"Praevidet ac Providet"
The Military Supply Corps was constituted on 30th September 1873 after the transformation of the Military Stewardship Corps, formed in 1853 from the War General Company of the Sardinian Army. By decree of 17th July 1910 the Corps was reorganized in two different roles, for the Supply Officers and for the Subsistence Officers. On 25th September 1938 the “Labaro” was entrusted to the Corps, before being substituted by the War Flag.
By the law of 9th May 1940 it was called Military Supply Service. Since 1st January 1981 it retook the name of Administrative Corps of the Army until its dissolution on 20th April 1997.
Since 1st January 1998 the personnel of the Corps and that of the previous Administrative Corps constituted the Administrative and Supply Corps of the Army.
September - Anniversary of the Corps institution (1873).