"Tenacity, sacrifice and courage"
The Military Administrative Corps was constituted in 1860 after the transformation of the Administrative battalion, formed on 14th December 1856, for the managements of funds and the maintenance of the troop of the Piedmont Army.
After having been suppressed in 1870, the Corps was reconstituted in 1872 as Role of the accounting staff for subsistence service and barracks materials. By decree of 17th July 1910 the Corps was reactivated and in that occasion gave the skills related to the Subsistence to the Supply Corps.
The law of 9th May 1940 changed its name into Military Administrative Service and, by Decree of 16th February 1949, it received the War Flag.
Since 1st January 1981 it retook the name of Administrative Corps of the Army until its dissolution on 20th April 1997.
Since 1st January 1998 the personnel of the Corps and that of the previous Supply Corps constituted the Administrative and Supply Corps of the Army.
December - Anniversary of the Corps constitution (1856).