The shower shelter is supplied to the operational units of a regiment and it is characterized by high mobility, rapid deployment, simple structure, safety and simplicity. For its characteristics, it is suitable for being used in case of natural disasters but also for hygienic needs of the military personnel.
The main characteristics are:
- availability of ten shower cabins in PVC that have got a roof and a walkway with a safety railing and they are removable for replacement;
- possibility to be used also in winter thanks to the heating system and the thermoregulation of the sanitary water in the tanks.
Each toilet cabin has got:
- access door with lock, indication of vacant/engaged and ventilation grill;
- stainless steel pan;
- non-slip mat in PVC;
- shower with mixer;
- a steel radiator for the cabin heating with thermostat;
- lamp controlled by a switch inside the cabin;
- a stainless steel mirror; a soap dish and a hangers.